Monday, April 26, 2010

Maybe a Warning Label but NOT an Apology

{written by Kat}
I am telling the 10 of you 1 person who actually reads this blog,
& I am going to speak for all the PDEO ladies,we are NOT sorry for not posting regularly.Well, at least I'm not sorry I haven't posted regularly.
However I AM sorry I have nothing much to share ever.


Now today is the perfect example of just how much NOTHING I have to write about...
Today I went to see
with Alex O'Loughlin
aka. "Sex on a Stick"
or at least he was for me today.
The movie? It was cute.
But I have been lusting after this Alex for a while...

But seeing as it has been 1 year, 11 months & 16 days since I've been laid...
& I am on my cycle... & I am prone to reactions to walking sexy-ness...
Like this:
I very nearly spontaniously combusted during this scene...

I am going to be the first to admit
O'Loughlin is sexier human than as a vampire.

But I left the movie so FRAKIN horny that I have been watching my Moonlight: The Complete Series nearly non stop since getting home from the movie.

& since my Kat-time has been put on hold due to my "biological" visitor...I am hopin for some REALLY good dreams tonight!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you really think?