Saturday, March 27, 2010

Men. Are. Idiots.

{written by Kat}


This just happened.

Nick
kat!
10:32pmKat
hi
10:32pmNick
hi
how are you
10:32pmKat
i have a concussion
10:33pmNick
oh really, how did that happen?
10:33pmKat
a guy dropped me on my head on the dance floor last night
10:35pmNick
well then
how you doing
10:35pmKat
in pain
10:35pmNick
i bet, so what is your deal?
whats new
10:36pmKat
trying to get a ride to walmart but everyone on facebook chat is "busy" OR actaully dont have a car
10:37pmNick
well i see
you in greeley
10:37pmKat
yep
10:38pmNick
we ever going to hang out again?
10:41pmKat
dunno
prolly not the best time to ask me

I sign off Facebook chat.
then

txt:  "why is now not the best time?" 11:01pm


reply: "Do you want the truth or do you want to back off now while you still can and say 'feel better'?" 11:03pm

txt: "truth" 11:05pm

reply: "Because i am in a fucking shit ton of pain and if i wasn't you don't ever want anything real from me other than to 'hangout' and if you did we don't live in the same city and if we did you haven't shown my any reason why I should trust you since trust is huge for me
" 11:09pm

txt: "ok then!" 11:13pm
txt: "ok, so what i can't want To hang out with you? and why have i ever given you a reason not To trust me?' 11:16pm

reply: "Seriously? Look at you right now. You are offended that I don't want to nurture a friendship right now where a Friend would ask or say 'sorry. let me know if i can do anything'" 11:18pm

txt: "Hey, i am not offended one bit. i don't think We are good friends or anything." 11:20pm

reply: "Well i don't know how you can let a friendship grow without trust so I think you are completely missing the point.  Good night." 11:24pm


Really? I mean REALLY!?

Who fucks with a woman who gave you fair warning?

I am ready to be un-concussed & throbbing in pain, un-cramped & bleeding, and un-single & etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you really think?