Thursday, December 31, 2009

Everybody have FUN tonight!

[written by: Carrie}


I don't know if it's the bitter cold weather, the fact that I hit my year mark of remaining abstinent, or the fact that I've been spending more time with Mary Jane lately, but I'm always fucking horny! I used to masturbate a couple times a month, but it's become a necessity to step that number up to every other day! I see a hot guy, *BAM* horny. Watch True Blood *BAM* horny. Think about David Beckham naked? *BAM* horny! Sometimes it's hard getting through long shifts at work, riding in bumpy cars, or being around extremely attractive men for too long. I start envisioning them with their clothes off, wondering if they are wild in bed, or if they have a good sized dick. 


I haven't always been this girl! But it's like I was a bomb shell about to go off and once winter hit I exploded! I was sexually active from 17-21 and I only loved one of the men I slept with. I started to feel sick, like a piece of my soul was ripped out each time I gave myself to someone else. I am the first to say sex is a BEAUTIFUL thing, but I believe it's something sacred you should share with someone you love. I have definitely regained a lot of self-esteem and confidence in the past year with remaining abstinent, but how much longer can I go on like this? I haven't found "the one" yet, nor do I expect to anytime soon! So how much longer can I go before I rape random men in dark rooms? How long will the vibrator suffice? 


THIS IS TRULY THE END OF THE WORLD!!!


(K so some kids in Africa are hungry, and there's like this war going on and stuff, but let's focus on ME!)


Tonight is New Year's Eve and I have absoFUCKINGlutely no "special someone" in my life besides a twitter crush whom I wish wasn't working a 24 hour shift! ;) ;) I'm hitting up a party in Salt Lake that I pray has an extra good looking single man for me to smooch at midnight. Because common' it's the end of another year, but does anything really matter besides getting that kiss? Let's be honest. All you "seriously so blessed" happy married couples probably laugh and think, "Wow, I'm glad I have serious problems to face" but guess what?! I can kiss 6 men tonight if I want and I have no one to report to! (OK so that wasn't an actual offense because I'd so rather be you sometimes)


This party I'm going to even has a stripper pole! haha ya, that's right. It's some rich bitch's house who I'll admit, is damn fine with her hair extensions and fake boobs. So if anything, I get a lil' free lesbian entertainment. 


Happy New Year everyone! Go be crazy, I give you permission. 


Xoxo,
Carrie




No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you really think?