Thursday, December 31, 2009

Inspiration

{written by: Carrie}

It goes a little something like this:
My name is Carrie, I am author of the blog: No Sex In Utah County. I'm a cynical bitch who desperately wants to believe in love but has had no proof to lean on. I'm an inactive member of the LDS church and living in Utah County is not the easiest place to build a testimony. I have a hard time following the "rules" to say the least.

One day my dear friend Sam and I were discussing what it's going to take for me to get to the temple. Needless to say, I need to work out about 8 of the 10 qualifications. I became curious as to if masturbation counted as breaking the law of chastity. While I have remained abstinent the past 450 days, it is somewhat physically impossible for me not to take care of those horny nights myself. I mean, what do you expect when a girl is used to having sex for 3 years then decides to stop cold turkey?

So when I read the line, "Those who are chaste are morally clean in their thoughts, words, and actions" I figured, I'm screwed.
It's not like I'm exactly thinking of ponies when I pleasure myself.
and thus our story begins. 

dirty girls with dirty minds
I'm tired of being told women should be classy and ladylike and not talk about how horny they are or how AMAZING that orgasm was last night. I say it like it is, think of this as a little peak inside a woman's brain. The girls out there who tell me they never masturbate are either a) lying or b) missing out. Live your life a little ladies! Tickle your bean!

XoXo,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. "Tickle you bean!" --Nice!
    I am so happy to be here with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to say 'flick the bean' but that is just me! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to be a member of this bloggity. anonymously, of course. planning major changes in my life next year which will result in even LESS sex, didn't know that was possible.

    call me! (email, blog, you know what i mean!)

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?