Friday, March 5, 2010

lesbian question

{Written by: Francesca}

Being anonymous sucks in ways because I really have to plan my posts and can't just comment indiscriminately - I have to remember who I am at the moment! LOL

Let me tell you a story and y'all can decide if my friend is/was a lesbian and may have been hitting on me (or leading up to it). Because when I remember the situation, I wonder - which probably means I'm right. My gay-dar ain't great but I'm not STUPID.

Back in High School (MANY years ago, yes), I hung with the drama and music crowd. And one of the chicks would talk to me about how her problem with men was none of them really got her motor running, kwim? and i replied, MY problem is that they ALL do! (I was kinda boy-crazy but a late bloomer so they didn't reciprocate ... which is probably all for the best, not getting PG at 15 and whatnot.)

One day she came wandering by my house (which is really weird, she lived NOWHERE near us, and was on foot) and said she'd been out all day and asked me to feed her. So I made her two PB&Js. I got this vibe off her that I didn't know how to interpret, so I just went on like normal.

She hung out with me for a while but moved on, as friends do. I ran into her maybe 5 years later and she totally AVOIDED me, like if she WAS, she was worried that I knew, since I wasn't, and might TELL.

I would never tell; it's not my secret! and I would never mention her name, and since I'm anonymous nobody will ever guess. BUT I WONDER. what do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you really think?