Thursday, March 11, 2010

My apologies

I'm sorry I don't really blog here anymore.
To be honest I don't know if this is me any longer.
I've figured out sex is a lot more serious than I've made it out to be the past several years. What sucks is being extremely fucking horny and not being able to do ANYTHING.ABOUT.IT.

I mean I've always had that sexual frustration but I think to myself, "OK Nicki you can go get B.O.B. out later and everything will be fine." then I sit back and relax again thinking, "Oh, that Nicki. She's so smart."
Well what happens when you are going through a certain recovery process in the female genital area and aren't allowed to *cough* and I quote "put anything in the vagina for at least 3-6 weeks" (and highlight).

Ugh. Well what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

2 comments:

  1. flicka-da-beana... rub one out female style, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. you blog more than the rest of us dude!!!
    >.< eeep

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?