Friday, March 5, 2010

Poll: B-O-B

{Written by: Francesca}


How do you add a poll? This is the low-tech version from your resident Old Lady.

I've realized that I am desperately in need of a vibrator of some sort (aka Battery-Operated-Boyfriend, or BOB).

There are so many styles! There's the fingertip vibrator (A).

There's the "ergonomic" or "curved to match yours" vibrator (B).

And then there's the good old anatomically correct - PLUS! vibrator (C).

Help save me from a life of sexual frustration! vote now!

3 comments:

  1. I'm inclined towards the Wet Wabbit ... no particular reason. (LIE!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with C
    Rather, I have gone with C... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I'm sorry I haven't read this yet.. a bit behind on my own blog. I just have to say I've never heard of B and frankly quite excited about learning more! A is just a dick tease don't get that and C has never let me down. All I'm sayin'

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?