Monday, March 1, 2010

Wasted Wednesday...

{Written by Kat}
Last Wednesday I got D-runk.
It was the first time I had drank that much in about a year and a half!

Since I don't have very many good drunk stories,
I thought you might want me to share the night timeline with you!
It all started here:
Hello Beautiful =]

because I do LOVE me some quality tequila!

Some random guy here bought us a shot of top shelf tequila #Laurenrocks
It's official! I'm getting drunk tonight! #thisisararephenomenon


then we left the Palomino for Whiskey River bar
Broken #drunkypantscodewords
Apparently i'm a 'lush' tonight... & i'm okay with it! #drunktweetRegreting tossing my water into the snow 10mins ago... Oops2 margs, 1 top shelf tequila shot, 1 tequila sunrise, 1 rumpunch & 2 ninja turtles!
RE @alexandriacadyh asking me how much I had so far
You are jealous of my #drunktweet skillz
RE @MormonBachPad: at least you're not slurring your typing, yet?
I'm on to h2o after this... At least for 30mins...
RE @alexandriacadyh asking me how much I had so far

then I got a lil flirtatious with @MormonBachPad:
Calvin:
You should have a spotter. I'm on my way, Kat.
Me: You wish.
Calvin: Yes. Yes, I do
Me: I quote you on that
Calvin: As long as you do awesome air quotes.
Me: 'awesome air quotes' just for you
Calvin: I so want you right now.
Me:Yet you are Mormon and i'm in Colorado... Sucks to be you...
Calvin: It sucks to be me at least 4 days a week.
Me: and about the other 3?
Regular Tweet break: Drunk tweeting at the bar is classic... #success 
Calvin: I'm pretty content the other 3.
-this is where I forget what we were tweeting about-
Me: but what does that mean?! Ugh... You have to remember my liquor content... Lol
Final round up:

Dear @BittenUsagi @alexandriacadyh & @MormonBachPad- i'm losing focus... Lol but also sorry ha!
D-runk is what I am #holycrap
I may or may not be being naughty right now -[I was flirting with an ex-friends ex-boyfriend, oops]I can't believe myself... I haven't been like this in a year and a half!
Tonight's gunna be a bad night and a good night First time being like this it a year and a half.... Accomplishment or not? #drunktweetsPeople are so effin lame... But I insist on a great time #tipsytweets I apologise for my #drunkentweets tonight (Kinda) Ridonkulous... I shall be embarrassed in the morning... 
Efffffph lolfyi Lauren is BOMB.com & i love her 

After that we went home to Lauren's house.
Ate fruit loops.
A cute boy came over to chill.
Lauren & cute boy took her room.
I happily took the couch.
3am- I wake and run to bathroom
3:30- I run back to the backroom
4am- After round 3 in bathroom I fall asleep.


In the morning I woke to:
MormonBachPad: How are you feeling this morning? You sent me some pretty crazy texts that you probably don't even remember sending.
alexandriacadyh:How are you feeling lovey doll?
So I sent out:
"Helllo TweetWorld... Yes I'm alive. yes I remember everything... ha!"

It was a crazy night. It was totally worth the 24hr hangover, heh.
& I was told how funny it was to follow me on Twitter that night.
So I hope ya'll had fun reading... It will probably be a while before I get that drunk again. Ha.

xoxo Kat

1 comment:

  1. I must be an old lady, it's totally NOT worth the hangover! But being a parent means I rarely get the opportunity to get so drunk, so it all works out. Sounds like you had F-U-N!

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?