Monday, January 4, 2010

Everyone's flicking their bean!

{written by: Carrie}

I have a feeling you are in for a TREAT next week!

I go to Colorado this weekend to visit my sweet cheeks Jurassica and job hunt. ALSO Kat and I are meeting in real life! Who would've thought my Blog BFF lives less than an hour from where I'm moving!? Basically kids, dreams do come true.

The three of us will be hitting up the clubs in Denver and I'm sure it'll be a little different than Salt Lake City. At least I won't get kicked out for dressing immodestly. =]

Stay tuned for a 5th anonymous blog author joining our team soon! If you would like to contribute and think you have a great story please shoot me an e-mail! I promise to keep all your personal information confidential if you so desire.

5 comments:

  1. You've gotten kicked out of a club for dressing too skimpy?? That seems extremely silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine: Indeed. That's why mormon's should never start clubs. They don't mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. No fair! I want to meet both of you!

    Carrie, I hope you LOVE Colorado. Go be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #trust Alex. I LOVE Cali and if I had the $ I'd come visit the beach, er, I mean, you! ;o) lol

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?