Friday, January 15, 2010

Orgasms


{written by: Carrie}




Christina said..




"What I'm curious to know (since everyone is so very open and honest here!) is: How many of you girls have multiple orgasms, how many can orgasm from oral, and how many can not orgasm from having intercourse. Those are some topics I'd like to hear about!


Love the honesty ladies. I totally would not be able to go into detail about my sex life!"
Thanks Christina for the questions! This makes blogging so much more fun, knowing what you want to hear. And what a better subject than ORGASMS! 
Like I previously mentioned, I don't believe I had an orgasm until after leaving my boyfriend who I was sexually active with for 2 years and bought a vibrator. I'm proud to say I gave myself my first orgasm thank you very much. I mean, I felt a pleasurable sensation when we had sex, but never that toe curling, bite my tongue, screaming until my throat is dry, kind of orgasm. (sorry Kat you may want to stop reading..)
I don't think he was necessarily bad, I just think the relationship was so fucked up I never truly let go. Sex was his tool to manipulate me, there were several times I only had sex with him so he would love me. Sometimes it was the only time I felt he loved me. 
Then there was David and did he ever show me what an orgasm was! Shit son, that was some good sex. I definitely experienced multiple orgasms, I think our high was 6 times in one night. (No joke, he was a God.) Like I said, bruises and sore from hours upon hours of mind blowing sex. But by then I had learned how to unattach emotionally and just enjoy sex for what it is: SEX. Beautiful, hot, steamy, orgasmic SEX. 
After awhile this promiscuous relationship caused to rip away at my soul. I wanted sex to be special with someone I loved. So we went our separate ways and I tried desperately to be good. Then I met Adam, he sold me my ipod and got my number. He was a smoker, but for the first time I found this extremely sexy. He was 10 years older than me and had the most beautiful blue eyes. We went back to his place, he opened up a bottle of red wine and we listened to Frank Sinatra. I felt so mature and classy. One thing led to another and I put down my glass on the counter and pinned him against the wall. I was drunk enough not to realize he tasted nasty from the smoke, and he was smooth with his hands. 
We made it back to the bedroom and I suddenly stopped to tell him, "I don't want to have sex." He looked at me like I had just kicked him in the balls, "Why the hell not?!" I was surprised by his hostility. Dude, chill out it's our first time! I told him I was waiting until I fell in love and he said, "I'll love you. I think you're adorable, I want to love you forever." 
Creepy much?
I left his apartment that night wet and bothered. I didn't give in even though I desperately wanted to. When he asked me out the next night I couldn't help saying yes. I found him so incredibly sexy and irresistible. That night he told me he had a gift from the Gods. He was incredible at giving oral sex. I blushed and laughed nervously. I told him I had never orgasmed from oral sex and his eyes popped out of his head. "You haven't?! Darling, we've got to fix this." 
He talked me into it, and with his tongue inside me he taught me how to let go and orgasm. I have to say he gave me the greatest orgasm of my life. But I still wouldn't have sex with him. He didn't even expect a blow job which was amazing. I definitely got the better end of the deal on that one. 3 weeks later he told me he wanted me to meet his dad. After getting nauseous from making out sober I realized this would never work. I said goodbye and he got really pissed at me. Now that I think about it, pretty sure he needed anger management.
2 weeks later I was at a party and got extremely drunk and found myself sitting in my room after the party completely horny. So, I called him of course. I told him I was lost and needed help. (this can go down as a great drunk story as well) How could he turn down a damsel in distress? So I literally walked 2 blocks and sat on the corner in my little tube top dress and heels. He didn't look too happy when he picked me up and I immediately regretted my decision. (milk was a bad choice)
We went back to his place and he started yelling at me for being such a "dumb bitch." I started crying and finally he said, "Well, since you made me get out of bed and pick your pathetic ass up I at least deserve sex for this." I looked at him with my tear stained face, mascara running down my cheeks and said "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I told him to fuck off and that I was walking home. He grew some sympathy and told me it was OK and he'd take me home in the morning. I was scared out of my mind, here I am this 19 year old girl drunk and in practically a strangers home. He could have easily raped me. Luckily I got out of there alive but not without an extremely awkward drive home in the morning. 
I believe to this day he still hates me. I'm banned from the apple store.
I think that answers your questions Christina ;)

6 comments:

  1. Yep, you covered everything! You certainly have the best of all worlds! Your drunk story is a little traumatic though.. I would have been so scared.

    I was kind of curious about the multipe orgasms and oral thing because I was listening to Loveline a while back (my guilty pleasure) and they were talking about how women who have multipe orgasms tend to not enjoy oral and can't orgasm from it. I was wondering if anyone else fell into that stereotype. besidesme:|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find oral EXTREMELY hard to orgasm so you're not alone there. But it is great foreplay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for wanting more out of the relationship than just sex with David. That Adam sounds scary, I would have run away from his place fast.

    As for Christina's questions:
    I am in no way a nymphomaniac (Ha!) and I am able to have multiple O's every time with my husband. He is very good to me. He will hold out until I come at least three times. And yes I can come very easily from oral. Your guy just needs to know how to do it right. You might have to teach him. (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll hold out until you come at least THREE TIMES?! Damn girl you got yourself one good husband. Can I borrow him?! LMAO I need to get laid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina...I feel weird that I now know this about your sex life with my brother. But I love you. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it just me or does anybody else get super horny when they have a full bladder?

    -lacey

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?