Friday, January 29, 2010

Orgasms, Please!

{Written by: Francesca}

Let me agree with Kat:

Dear 10 Followers,
So SORRY for neglecting you.
We do love you!
We are busy and have lives
but it doesn't mean we love you less!

Personally, I have to sneak around the children
(Goddess forbid they should see the name of this blog!)
and they were home sick for a while.

(plus: Francesca got LAID!
So I didn't have to write about it QUITE as much
as I had recently GOTTEN SOME.)
((Very sad when it's rare enough it merits this degree of excitement mentioning it!))
(((Married folks REALLY should get lucky more often than this.)))

Ahem.

On to Christina's question: "What I'm curious to know (since everyone is so very open and honest here!) is: How many of you girls have multiple orgasms, how many can orgasm from oral, and how many can not orgasm from having intercourse. Those are some topics I'd like to hear about!"

This is a topic I certainly feel qualified to address. *blush* Oh wait, I'm shameless. How do you redline the blush? Nevermind.

Multiple orgasms? I can but haven't in a long time. (The whole aftershock thing? even just remembering it is DELICIOUS.)
Orgasm from oral? Almost always.
Orgasm from intercourse? Frequently (and most always with the right partner).

The DAH (dumb-ass husband) really, REALLY enjoys giving oral sex. I used to consider this a plus. Lately, it's depressing when he performs it for HIS pleasure rather than mine. He ends up paying NO attention to whether I'm enjoying myself and ultimately spurts on the sheets. Not satisfying at all!

I love oral sex. I don't enjoy giving it much, as I can't breathe well. But for the OM, I totally would. and did. and Goddess willing, I will again.

HOWEVER. I am very penetration-oriented.
Meaning whether I'm orgasmic before or after or during or all of the above, I do not get the same satisfaction without SOME "intercourse." Fuck me left, right, and sideways, and I WILL have a good time (and so will you). But I somehow feel cheated if all you're interested in is going down on me. It just doesn't feel like you care about ME at all, KWIM? If all you can see is pussy, does it really matter who it's attached to?

My thoughts aren't organized enough to really address this properly today.
Rest assured, I WILL tell all about the OM and phone sex. When the DAH is so disinterested that I'm having better PHONE sex than REAL sex, it's not a good sign. At least I'm HAVING phone sex, LOL!

Blogger doesn't want to perform properly either today, sigh. I promise to collect my thoughts and titillate you better soon!

2 comments:

  1. Its quite fascinating to me how similar we are all built yet we are all SO different down there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am interested to hear more about the phone sex. I don't know if I could honestly orgasm without actually penetration.. let alone.. physical intimacy. I donno.. maybe I don't have enough of a imagination. Anyway, thanks for sharing! I'm happy to hear you got some from your husband! haha

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?