Saturday, January 9, 2010

When Past Returns to Present

{written by Kat}
warning: lengthy.
[tehehehe twss]


I will never understands the motives of men!



Okay. Maybe I will never understand the trigger of male motives.
Yeah. That sounds way more accurate.


Today I bring you the story of REALLY past, Kinda past and suddenly present combined in the name of Jeremy.

REALLY past:
From middle school to high school, I had many crushes.

Ever hear the song "Flavor of the Week" by American Hi-Fi... Well in my family we use to joke that song was me. Except I was a female with new boyfriends/crushes every week instead of some male assface womanizer.
Amoung the crushes of 6th grade-sophomore year, there was a boy named Jeremy.

Yes, this is his real name.
And I had a super big crush on him. Until I met his older brother. Then I had a super big crush on both.

Seriously, I swooned over Jason at my middle school graduation.
And this crush on Jeremy had an ebb and flow. Some weeks there, some not due some other "hottie."I still find most of those "hotties" still attractive. (At least the then versions of them)
Another thing about Jeremy. He was a popular kid. Even in middle school.

If you think I was 'popular'... um thanks! But only if you count theatre!
Somewhere between 8th grade and sophomore year, I fooled around with Jeremy.

Yeah! I totally did!
The thing is I don't remember how much.
You see once the incident with Nick occurred (my very first kiss in 8th grade), I became a snog-slut. Not because it was good. In fact Nick was awful. Like making out with a dog. But in my heart bean, even then, I knew le french kiss was supposed to be way more epic.

And I was totally right.
So I snogged a LOT more boys.

One day on Twitter there was a discussion as to how many people we've kissed... I did not @reply. Why? Because I really don't know. Like, I am not sure I can ball park... But I digress...
And with the snogging, came the heavy petting.
And as far as Jeremy goes... I have no idea if I only snogged him or if I let him towards my bean.
I've had sex dreams since Day 1 Nick I-have-no-clue-when and I don't know if I had a fantasy about letting Jeremy flick my bean on the roof of Sam's house (coincidentally Nick's much-hotter/taller/skinnier/more rebellious cousin who was my age, then crush and future drug dealer...) or if it actually happened because, well...
I have SHIT for brains. I have an AWFUL memory.

I remember the most random shit, but other things GONE.




So...why tell you about a LOT embarrassing slutiness from my past?
Well...DUH other than because this is a blog about dirty things...


Kinda past:
Thanksgiving is always a Thursday. #fact
Wednesday night is my favorite night to go to Cowboys. #truth
I made sure that when I went home for Thanksgiving, I could be home Wednesday so I could go to Cowboys. And as fate luck would have it, it was practically a high school reunion of one of my crowds... and yet amoung them was, yep, Jeremy.
And Jeremy was SHITFACED! 316 sheets to the wind D-RUNK.
Also Jeremy would not stop eye-raping dancing with me. So I danced with him, flirted slightly and then said good-bye when they all left 95% sure he wouldn't remember seeing me.

suddenly present:
I am driving home from a sleep-over in Denver.
I get a text to my phone from Facebook.
I have 1 message from... right again, Jeremy.

Oh, you know only 2.5 months later.
So when I get home I read:

"Hey how have you been doing?? hopefully good. you should give me your # so I could call you sometime"
um. huh? what? k.

"heya. doin alright. my number is SONOTGOINGTOBEPOSTEDONABLOG still but i am living up in northern colorado which is the classier way to say THEHICKVILLETOWNILIVE (hence the just alright) how about you? what are you up to these days? didn't exactly get a chance to catch up at the club. heh ;o) -Kat "
And then he texted me exactly 23 mins later:

"Hi kat!!! This is jeremy"
I have not texted him back.


THEORIES:


  • He has no recollection of seeing me at the club but saw how hot I look on Facebook right now and messaged me.
  • He faintly remembers seeing me at the club and saw how hot I look on Facebook right now and messaged me.
  • He  remembers seeing me at the club but was embarrassed about how drunk he was but then when he saw how hot I look on Facebook right now he messaged me. 
  • ....um.... ? Dude I wrote a blog about this obviously I have no clue...
Evidence:



Yeah that is all I got.


What is my next move?
Discuss:

4 comments:

  1. I was totally the new man every day in high school, too... but I wasn't a tramp until later, and now I wish I'd gotten to KNOW some of the guys better, KWIM?

    I think your next move is to sit back and see what the dog does next. Nothing wrong with notching your belt if that's all he's worth, and that's what he sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I kinda want check to make sure his older brother is still hotter and still available before flirting with Jeremy again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! This is hilarious...I don't think it is bad. Get it girl.

    I totally started that how many people have you kissed convo on Twitter. Yeah I won that competition.

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?