Friday, January 15, 2010

What virginity?

{Written by: Francesca}

Virginity? Dull story. Wait for the drunken one.

Oh my. It's been a long time, girls.

The summer I was 18, I was IN LOVE. Looking back, I was more in love with love and horny as hell, but it felt real to me then. My first boyfriend and I just HAD to tell him I loved him.

His response? "I'm moving to California for the summer."

Just a little devastated, I went to his goodbye party, and met the man of my dreams.

(Trouble was, I later realized, he was the man of HIS dreams too, which meant I should NOT have believed anything he said to me.)
Tall, charming, funny, SO on my wavelength - and he LIKED me!
(I was a late bloomer and didn't get asked out on a DATE until I was 18. Pity party!)

We went out for 27 days.

(Yes, it's been 20 years, but I still remember the number.)
We were both 18-year-old virgins, horny as hell, and "in love."
(We truly were very compatible, the problem was he was rebounding and didn't realize it, and I believed he was who he said he was.)
He drove a little pickup with a camper shell on it and we would make out in the back of the pickup for hours. I was a GOOD GIRL and had no intention of going all the way.

Then one day he got my panties off and put his mouth on me. And after my first screaming orgasm, he proposed.

Yes, girls, I waited until I was married.

The day arrived (2 days later, we weren't waiting for much. My family objected strenuously and so we just got married at the courthouse on Tuesday. We bought the license on Monday.) and I was a giddy mess. MIL took us to lunch and we retired to the apartment he shared with two other guys (he had his own room! what?!).

Where he tried to convince me we should WAIT to have sex.

(I think this was the second thoughts and realizing it was a rebound romance. He was trying to save me.)

And I said "I did NOT just defy my family to marry you in order to NOT have sex!"

So we did. He was really not sure where to put it.
(endearing at the time, laughable in retrospect.)
I had to help. I did not mind.

It didn't hurt. It felt great. Mutual orgasm. I wrung that poor boy out until 9 months later he had to run away. A nyphomaniac was born.
(Yes, I was married at 18 and divorced at 19. No kids, thank God! And if anyone who knows me reads that sentence, they will know who I am, because I have used that exact phrase many times.)

There are days I think any cock would do (nymphomaniac), and days where I just "MAKE do." There are few days where the DAH (dumb-ass husband) is interested, but they are few and far between, selfish on his part (how to make a nympho NOT enjoy sex), and too quick. Which is where the OM (other man) and phone sex comes in. What would I do without phone sex?

That will have to wait for another post. *wink*

3 comments:

  1. You're lucky you had a good first time. I'm sure most girls can't say the same.. or at least I can't!

    What I'm curious to know (since everyone is so very open and honest here!) is: How many of you girls have multiple orgasms, how many can orgasm from oral, and how many can not orgasm from having intercourse. Those are some topics I'd like to hear about!

    Love the honesty ladies. I totally would not be able to go into detail about my sex life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that story is just completely fucked up! I'm on the pity party boat, no worries. Christina, I'm totally on that post just you wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks. So who is this "other man" and what about phone sex?? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?