Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolution Numero Uno!

{written by: Jurassica}

Join a blog-

Done & Done.

Well first of all I might as well let the other 2 bloggers, in this now blogging square, know who I am... Jurassica, or Jessica and I am NOT anonymous, though I probably should be as well. I live in Colorado and Carrie B. is one of my besties.. and soon to be roomie.

Though I have been lacking in the blogging world, I love to do it and I figured what the hell Jessica, you have 3 failed blog attempts, yet you never fail to read Carries, go for it, you can do it! Besides that I like to write PLUS my life is like a really sick and twisted movie, and I figure people might want to read about it... AND I need the therapeutic benefits of writing, so I accepted the invite from my beloved Carrie.

Did I mention I like to "Flick my bean", newly divorced and sexually active for nearly 8 years it has become routine for me... his name is Flipper, and our relationship has been pretty solid for the past 6 months.. he doesn't argue with me and I only curse at him when he forgets to change his batteries.. A small chore that I don't mind doing for him, if only he'd warn me.. there's nothing like being hot and ready only to discover that the batteries are dead.. (Side note for any "Weeds" fans out there, ever see that episode right after Judah died and Nancy tried to "Flick her bean" and the batteries were dead?! haha HILARIOUS crosses my mind every time I find myself in the situation) Anyways life is great, and though I am having a bitch fest of a day I have every intention of ending this day on a positive note. Tonight I have a date with my cute 10 year old cousin Anna, we share the same birth week and we are having a celebratory dinner/shopping date! Then tomorrow I wake up 21, that's right tomorrow is the big 2-1! Gonna party like a Rock? Star? Well maybe not but 2 days after that I sure am! Carrie will be here and will begin her adventure in Colorado! I cannot wait the anticipation is KILLING me! Things are looking up at this point at 2010 should prove to be an interesting and prosperous year! The adventures of Carrie & Jurassica will prove to be interesting, this is a promise.

Well I look forward to sharing this blog with the 3 of you and I think that we can all accomplish great things here! Go flick your bean bitches! Adios!

Jurassica

3 comments:

  1. Well-freakin-done, J!
    what a start to a great bloggership!!!
    and of course the big 2 1
    !!!
    well sh!t son! i didn't know this weekend was THAT special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan-freaking-tastic! Welcome to our foursome ;).

    I am honored to be participating in this blog land orgy with you fabulous woman!

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?