Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When Did I Lose "IT"...?

{Written by Kat}

First I must quote:
"Anyone who has ever had the "who did you lose your virginity to" conversation with me knows that I immediately launch into a "what do you consider losing your virginity" rant of sorts."
- Bitten Usagi

I feel the same way.
Except
I am actually going to rant blog about it.

My argument:

Sexual Intercourse vs. SEX!

The facts:
Both occurred with Josh May.
Yes, that is his real name. Stalk him if you must. I don't care. {obvi!}
Both occurred when I was 15.
I loved him.
I also didn't know what real love was.
Did I mention I was 15?


My first act of Sexual Intercourse: 
Wednesday before prom...

As I remember it, I had spent most of the night with Josh. His dad and stepmom had been gone the whole time but could have come home any minute. It was probably between 8-9pm because it was dark, we had already had dinner, and his parents came home 30mins later.
He had told me to pack my swimsuit after diving practice when he picked me up. So when he suggested we use the hot tub, I had been prepared.
As a couple we were not strangers to fooling around. (But we also had never gone down on each other yet.) Naturally after some small talk, the hot tub heat got to us and we started fooling around.
I remember the next part so vividly that my legs are starting to tingle from the heat of the water...
My back was to the house and the light from inside bounced off his eyes.
I remember the look in his eyes when he asked me to be his first.
His eyes looked as nervous as I felt. I said yes.
He pulled my suit to the side and put himself inside of me.
This is where I gasped with anticipation. Not pleasure.
He pulled back and fell out. He replaced himself an pulled me down again.
And I started to cry.
Anti-climactic, eh? I explained to him that I just wasn't ready yet.


My first act of Sex: 
Monday, after prom...

Yep. I held out until after prom.
And this is also where I consider my virginity being lost.
 You first will want to know where. Well *deep breathe*...it was at school.
The theatre building, left balcony to be exact.
You see we where both theatre kids. He an actor, I a techie.
All we did was fabricate a Drama Club meeting and I didn't have to be home for an extra hour.
Being the crafty, sneaking beyotch that I am, I kept the balcony door from locking during Theatre Tech earlier, and BAM we had somewhere I could re-seduce my boyfriend into giving it up to me. Had I planned to do IT then? No. But it ended up happening anyway.
We climbed the steps with our tongues in each others' mouths... We
picked the left balcony to make out because it would hide us better if someone came up the steps or onto the stage.
After a bit it go hot and heavy and he asked me again if I was ready or else we needed to stop.
This time I said yes.
So there on the cold cement floor, with the condom I later found out was supposed to be used at prom, I lost my virginity.

Now, before I let you all debate on where/when I lost my virginity...
I have to explain something.
It didn't hurt. Well my back hurt later seeing as the floor was solid cement.
I meant that when Josh's amazing penis entered and thrusted until climax, it didn't hurt.
At all.
And there is no chance in hell that he 'popped my cherry' in the hot tub. I promise you that my cherry was not intact prior to the hot tub.
But that is a different story for a different blog.


So readers,
when did I lose "IT"
?


4 comments:

  1. when you used tampons!

    (at least thats what I've heard can make the "cherry" go away

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say the second time. The first time he pretty much just touched inside and didn't stay in. It was more of a practice round it sounds like. The second time was the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You CAN'T lose your virginity by tampon. You can break your hymen, but that isn't the same thing.

    I agree it was your second experience. That was intercourse. I have a friend who had a similar experience (she was so tight that he couldn't get in, ouch!). We figured she was a virgin until she had real intercourse.

    And I would REALLY like to hear the other story!

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?