Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing...


{written by Francesca}

Another Pony Lover. NOT!

I met Carrie via MBP reading, and have fallen in love. I'm married, but the spouse has no interest in sex. I'm a mother of 3 and just keeping my dirty mind hidden from the children is a job in itself! I'm NOT Mormon, I'm NOT Republican, and I'm NOT in Utah. I AM anonymous; I chose Francesca as my nom de plume because Meryl Streep's character in Bridges of Madison County was named Francesca and I identify with her much more of late. All will be revealed later - I keep nothing back as an Anonymous contributor!

My most shocking confession: I am extremely attracted to Tila Tequila. I thought I was 100% straight, but that girl flat does it for me. I have a girl-crush on Dita von Teese but I don't think about having sex with her; I see a picture of Tila and I get horny. I want to bite her nipples (which are always on display, right?). Go figure. People bust on her for being a tramp but what's wrong with that? It means my chances are GOOD!

I love feedback and will ask for opinions so please, comment away! I look forward to sharing more dirty thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand. I wet myself when watching Sex & The City, and not always because of the men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahhahaha amazing!
    & welcome Francesca!!! I see you shall fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally the most shy in this group of ladies...but I love it! You are all fiercely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?