Thursday, January 14, 2010

How I lost my virginity

{written by Carrie*}


The people have spoken ladies.. our first survey topic is "How I lost my virginity". I kind of wish I could make up a story because mine isn't very entertaining. Maybe I'll spice it up a little bit.

It was 3 weeks before my 18th birthday so I felt somewhat rebellious not yet being "legal". He was my first legit boyfriend, the same fuck face who cheated on me when we were engaged then went bi-sexual and fucked a dude.. got chlamydia and tried getting back together with me. My life is a joke.

Anyway, we'd be dating a month or so and he was sexually experienced and of course, I was somewhat a good mormon girl just waiting to rebel. I was insecure, clingy, and loved that loser more than I should have. We both lived with our parents so we spent many hours camping out in the back of my Rodeo. I remember one night as we were fogging up the windows I told him I was ready. He told me he wanted my first time to be special and we shouldn't do it in the back of my car. I was a bit disappointed since I was hot and ready, but waited for the right time.

I guess the right time was the next morning when his mom was at work and I skipped school to be with him. (I did that a lot.. not the smartest thing). We were in his tiny twin bed that smelled of semen when he entered me for the first time. It was not pleasurable, it hurt like hell, I bled, it was awkward, and I just didn't get the big deal. After a few minutes I screamed at him to get off me and ran to the bathroom crying. Yes, I cried. And not because it was beautiful. It hurt and I felt guilty.

He made me eggs and I spilled the yolk all over his favorite white Quicksilver sweatshirt. Of course the sex got better the more we tried, but sometimes I wish I had a better first experience. Sometimes I wish I had waited, sometimes I wish I had never met him. But you know, the past shapes who you are.

I didn't discover what an orgasm was until I dumped him and bought a vibrator. I remember calling up my friend and saying, "OMG I think I just had my first orgasm!" And from there, it's all been downhill. I'm a horny sexual mess. But oh, how I love it.

2 comments:

  1. My first time totally sucked too. I was planning on saving myself at least till I was engaged (I was trying to be realistic) but my bf at the time finally talked me into it. I remember thinking, "That's it...?"

    It didn't hurt all that bad but it certainly didn't feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your first time wasn't so magical. I think that's how it is for everyone. It feels tight, a little painful and definitely awkward. I bled too. I thought something was wrong with me but I guess that's totally normal. Man I wish I would have known what to really expect!

    ReplyDelete

what do you really think?